What You'll Learn
I-Phase is all about integration, first with movement and then with the higher-orders of the visual and vestibular systems.
Once you understand the information in I-Phase, there is no going back - neurology and brain-first thinking will be your lens for the world and your work. I-Phase adds essential layers of neurology to the fundamentals you explored in R-Phase, with a heavy focus on how the eyes and inner-ear impact movement.
Once your payment is complete for I-Phase, you will get access to the course materials, including:
- Over 24 hours of Video lecture and Instruction
- Exercise Resource Library
- Course Manual
- Course PowerPoint
- Additional recordings from previous courses
- Research Archive
Additional Registration Benefits include:
- Invitation to attend Practical Intensive Webinar Series at no additional cost
- Access to future updated material