What You'll Learn
9S:Stamina and Spirit begins with a simple idea – sometimes there is not an easy way, sometimes there is only the hard way.
The next questions are: “What do you do? How do you train? How does the brain respond? Is there a smart way to train through the hard way?” Of course there is! Stamina and endurance are governed by both central and peripheral factors. In this course you will explore the relationship of these mechanisms to managing fatigue, pain, and enhancing stamina via a neurocentric approach.
*package discounts available
- Full Course Recording
- Course manual
- Course PowerPoint
- Archived course- full recording*
- Research Archive
- Video libraries- course specific**
- Live attendance at an in-person at no additional cost
- Reattend the live course for free, for life!
- Access to future updated material
*9S courses with current archives:
- The Next Evolution
- Strength- ACM Video Manual
- Structure- Assessment Video Library
- Skill & Style- Sports Video Library