I-Phase is all about integration, first with movement and then with the higher-orders of the visual and vestibular systems.
Once you understand the information in I-Phase, there is no going back - neurology and brain-first thinking will be your lens for the world and your work. I-Phase adds essential layers of neurology to the fundamentals you explored in R-Phase, with a heavy focus on how the eyes and inner-ear impact movement.
Once your payment is complete for I-Phase, you will get access to the course materials, including:
- Full Course Recording (NEW 2020 Recording)
- Course manual
- Course PowerPoint
- Archived course- full recording
- Research Archive
Additional Registration Benefits include:
- Live attendance at an in-person at no additional cost
- Reattend the live course for free, for life!
- Access to future updated material