What You'll Learn
R-Phase lays the groundwork for the rest of the Z-Health curriculum in terms of concepts, drills, and assessments.
It is designed to provide the best entry point and transition from where you are to a neurocentric approach to your work, and look at pain and performance through a neural lens. It will immediately change your practice and training as it delivers tools and assessments for the neurology of voluntary movement, posture, and motor control, and how that plays out in real people.
Once your payment is complete for R-Phase, you will get access to the course materials, including:
- Full Course recording
- Course manual
- Course PowerPoint
- Research Archive
- 8 Hour webinar with Dr. Cobb (NEW for 2020!)
Additional Registration Benefits include:
- Live attendance at an in-person at no additional cost
- Reattend the live course for free, for life!
- Access to future updated material
- Vision Gym, Balance Gym, and Strength Gym! ($250 Value!)
- Trainer Discounts and access to product discounts
- Featured on the Find a Trainer page
- 3 Pillars Strong Training Program This is a fully built program to take you and your clients though that is set up to help with running a group training program utilizing Z-Health principles and concepts. There are both instructor and participant manuals. (Check out this blog post for an introduction to the 3 Pillars)