What You'll Learn
The high speed, practical assessments and drills in T-Phase are the keys to unlocking the body’s sticking points and long-held neurological threat.
T-Phase is the most diverse course of our core curriculum, and will address many systems from a neurological perspective: somatic, visceral, lymphatic, autonomic, sympathetic/parasympathetic, respiratory, peripheral nerves, scars, fascia, and more.
- Over 24 hours of Video Lecture and Instruction
- Exercise Resource Library
- Course Manual
- Course PowerPoint
- Additional recordings from previous courses
- Research Archive
- Bonus Modules
- Invitation to attend Practical Intensive Webinar Series at no additional cost
- Access to future updated material
Bundled Discount available when you purchase S-Phase too!
R-Phase and I-Phase Courses are required before purchasing this course.