What You'll Learn
9S: Speed begins with a simple question, “How do you make an athlete faster in a way that makes him/her better?” This question begins our exploration of the fundamental neurology of the Z-Health approach to speed in the overall context of athletic development.
What creates a fast athlete in the CONTEXT of their sport? Is it simply fast reaction times to a stimulus and the ability to move quickly, without regard to direction, technique, or intent? Or is it the ability to see, understand, decide and act faster than their opponent? We’ll teach you how and why both research and real world experience point to the latter.
*package discounts available
- Full Course Recording
- Course manual
- Course PowerPoint
- Archived course- full recording*
- Research Archive
- Video libraries- course specific**
- Live attendance at an in-person at no additional cost
- Reattend the live course for free, for life!
- Access to future updated material
*9S courses with current archives:
- The Next Evolution
- Strength- ACM Video Manual
- Structure- Assessment Video Library
- Skill & Style- Sports Video Library